
On April the second Doctor Iva came my school. At the assembly she was talking about her past on the death train. When she was talking I had experienced a lot of emotion. For example excitement, and confusion.
Doctor Iva said she was on the death train sense she was a child. Bit one of the question I asked myself was,"how did she get off the train alive." I was confused for a while until she said the British saved her from her gruesome death. But I was very interested when she talked about her live on the death train.
She said her life on the death train was hell. Doctor Iva said she had to live in little boxes where they would pump little oxygen where could suffer and die. Also she said they had one bucket for drinking and one bucket for a toilet. Listening to Doctor Iva made me realise how hard life can be.
In conclusion life is very unsuspecting and a country can turn your world up side down.
No comments:
Post a Comment